Monday, October 24, 2005

Aside from that my weekend has been filled with attempts to study Lit! Glorious wonderful subject that it is left me panicking during cell when talking with Esther. But hmm... it didn't remain much on my mind because I believe I can do it! Talking with those in my cell just sort of infects me with such a great sense of hope and belief in my abilities and theirs as well... And I just love all of them to bits. I hope Clara gets better, her nose was running away with her.
Saw this great looking black leather duster online... no, it's not a feather duster but it's this long leather jacket that falls about knee length that looks fab! But it's more for those countries with cooler climates like Autumn and Winter ya. Cos it'll be burning if you try to wear it during our so called days of summer in Singapore. Yes, we have days of summer... and days of the monsoon. But it's so beautiful I'm tempted to buy it, only the price really deters me from fulfilling that statement. I'm going to go into Jia mode and mutter "Lust Lust Lust" if I think about it any longer. Those shoes from Nine West and clothes from TOPSHOP are also going to ensure that the word slips out from my mouth more often. I'm so easily influenced.
Unbelievable. Anyway, my so called intensive studying should be starting soon. Yet I still want to know why we have to go back to school for extra lessons when the As are going to be starting soon. I feel like holing myself up until after the As. But I know I'm not going to survive so my dream of being a sort of chipmunk is merely wistful thinking.
Off to bed soon. Must put the just cooked and now cooling shepherd's pie into the fridge! Night!